The Longest Day. D-Day Battle-Set
Secure payment and data protection guaranteed
Free Basic Shipping from € 65 (Only for the Peninsula)
Refund up to 15 days after delivery
Years of planning culminate in The Longest Day, the long-awaited invasion begins with the assault on the beaches of Normandy; D-Day 6th June 1944...
The longest day
Normandy, 6 June 1944. The Allies undertake the largest and most ambitious amphibious landings in history to return the fight to western Europe.
Re-create the turning point of the war, that allowed the Allies to gain a foothold in Europe and which was to set the stage for the Axis downfall.
- 2x LCVP Landing Craft
- 1x AT / Flak Bunker
- 1x Coastal Defence Bunker
- 2x German Pak 40 ATG (for inside the bunkers)
- Craters / Shell Holes
- 1x Duplex Drive Sherman with Lowered Screens
- 32x Plastic US Infantry
- 16x Plastic German Grenadiers
- 2x MG 42 MMG Teams
- 4x US Army Casualties
- 2x US Engineers Carrying Bangalore Torpedoes
- 2x MMG Sandbag Emplacements
- Set of Battlefield Accessories
- 2m of Barbed Wire
Please note: Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Bolt Action
- Battle Sets
No customer reviews for the moment.